When all you wanna do/
Is turning back the time/
So you don't have to say/
Goodbye
Is turning back the time/
So you don't have to say/
Goodbye
Honestly, I regret it. I regret those words. They said it's better that we break.
But I don't feel better now.
It just... it feels like my world's crumbling and I feel falling. I thought you'd be there to hold me, to catch me but no, you're gone.
It wasn't over for me. It's STILL not over for me.
I was that fool to think that you're gonna be mine forever, that we're gonna be last, that we're okay and everything's gonna be alright. I never thought that you'd be this cruel, leaving me with those fucking good memories and you don't even reply my texts.. How come? I thought you love me and I'm gonna be the one who leaves but I thought wrong. I thought you're different, but you're just another boy.
I don't believe in karma, but for now, let me say that it'll hit you soon. Very soon.
You'll regret it baby;)
No comments:
Post a Comment