Sunday, 24 August 2014

insecurity kills you slowly...... and then all at once.

everybody said that nobody's perfect. I totally agree with it. but still. you want to be perfect. you NEED to be perfect. everybody push you to be perfect, to be something they want.

I'm not perfect. I am full of flaws. I'm ugly. I don't have that victoria's-secret-dreamy body. I don't have thick eyebrows like cara does. I don't have brilliant eyes. I don't have pointed sharp nose. My cheeks don't look like jolie's. I'm fat. I don't have nicki minaj's butt. I don't have katy perry's boobs. I'm just me. I can't even walk properly. I can't dance. I have an unbalanced body. I am clumsy. I'm too loud. I never go to a club. I never kiss a guy. I don't even have a boyfriend. I am just a tiny chunk in this fucking horrible world.

tell me what's the definition of beauty? it's all BULLSHIT. bullshit if you said that I'm pretty no matter what I looked like. BULLSHIT. if it's right, I am not happy to hear that. I am not happy to have body like this. to have so many flaws in me. to have all things that I have today.

thank you and your judgemental asshole, dude. you make me hate myself more and more everyday. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment